Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

More Beautiful You

Hey all:

I've started a study that I want to share with you all. It's a study book inspired by the song More Beautiful You by Jonny Diaz it is by the same person and his mom Gwendolyn Diaz and also goes by the same now. I think that this study is very important and once we realize our beauty and our confidence level rises it will help us to live, love, laugh, tackle our problems and determined while doing all of this. Our focus just needs readjusting! We'll be on this journey together and I'm so excited that you are "coming with me"

To start it out I'm going to post the song. The next post I make will be day 1. Theres just 12 studies. But I'll be posting my notes and thoughts. Feel free to comment and do the same. Lets do this journey together! This video takes a spiritual look at beauty and since I am a Christian it effects me in that way. But you dont have to be a Christian to like this song or enjoy this study. It's a true beauty and embracing yourself the way you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment