Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Blog Posts

Hey everyone,

Lynnea here! Well LLLTD has kind of faded into nothingness. And for the longest time I've been trying to pray and figure out what to do. LLLTD hasnt reached many people but the thing is it's not about the amount we reached it's that someone IS reached. I'm not going to give up on a dream I've had since I was young...that dream is to see smiles on the faces of hurting people.

The rest of the team has gotten busy, totally understandable. So I'm now going to be using this blog to continue to encourage. I'll be running everything on my own for now so updates will not happen often but hopefully more often than they have been. Once things get more involved and happening more we might be able to revive or restart a team of people of LLLTD. I'm excited about doing this blog idea. In it you'll find out more about me, my struggles with bullies, death of a parent, struggles with peer pressure, and struggles with guys, as well as the time I was diagnosed with the disorder ACC. More than that it will be a blog that though I'll be speaking through my experiences I'll be speaking to encourage you. This life is not about me, it's about helping others and thats what this blog will be about as well.

I hope this goes well. God bless
-Lynnea

No comments:

Post a Comment