Followers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Determined

Well it's the final letter. I've actually really enjoyed writing these blogs. But now you'll probably hear less from me and more from the other girls (we'll hope!) lol

Okay Determined: Well the definition is.....

deciding or controlling something's outcome or nature.

To me determination means You've absolutely come to a decision about your outcome and you will stop at nothing to complete it. Determination is a passion, its a goal and it's being completely dedicated.

It takes determination to live, it takes determination to love (especially when it comes to your enemies) It takes determination to laugh (through the hard times) It takes determination to TACKLE YOUR PROBLEMS!

Determination is key. It's the glue that helps us get through life.

Sometimes it's hard to be determined on our own we need other people to feed us that determination.

I know when I was going through college and thought I would fail out, I was ready to give up. Many people around me helped me to stay determined. And thats what LLLTD is here for. We want to help you stay determined through times when you dont think you can.

Determination speaks mostly for itself so this is a rather short blog. But stay determined so you can Live, Love, Laugh, and Tackle! ;)
-Lynnea


No comments:

Post a Comment