Followers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Laugh

Well here we are at the last L. Laugh.

We all know what laughter is. Everyone has a different laugh. Did you know that your laugh is beautiful, it shows personality. But before we talk about that lets find that definition of Laugh.

Laughter is an audible expression or the appearance of happiness, or an inward feeling of joy (laughing on the inside). It may ensue (as a physiological reaction) from jokes, tickling or other stimuli. It is in most cases a very pleasant sensation.

Another thing about Laughter is that it can be a form of coping. Some of us may have experienced being in pain or emotionally hurt and instead of crying we find something to laugh about. I'm like that. Whenever something makes me sad or uncomfortable I say a joke or something to make myself laugh.

Everyone has a different laugh. Some laughs are loud and boomy, others are sneaky, some people snort, and there are many other forms of laughter. It's contagious just like a smile. It's absolutely beautiful because no matter your laugh it shows a happiness that may otherwise before foreign or invisable.

"Laugh" is part of LLLTD because When you live and love, it is important to also laugh. Living and loving bring happiness but laughter SHOWS it.

So laugh through the pain and heartache in your life, it might be tough but find something to laugh about. Think of a funny past memory.

As I stated above my coping mechanism in life is laughter (and all of my friends will testify to that because sometimes I laugh at awkward moments just so I wont cry and it used to really annoy them before they got used to it. I dont suggest taking laughter to my extreme) Anyway when I was 15 my father died. But in my family I'm known as the strong one. I was holding up my mother, and felt like I needed to be strong for the rest of my family. So my best friend in HS came and met my "hot" cousin. And she made a comment about how he looked like a friend of hers that she liked so she could never be with him so we should cover him in mud. And I'm not gonna lie. I laughed. and it felt good to laugh. My cousins dad heard me though and got mad. He said that the funeral of his brother was no place to laugh.

He was probably right, but that was also the funeral of my father and I was hurting...I needed to laugh.

So live your life, love everyone, laugh no matter what...and then in the next blog from me we'll talk about the T.

"Dont you give up now the sun will keep on shining, you gotta face the clouds to find the silver lining." -Kutless

Laugh and make that beautiful sound because your laughter might brighten your day and even someone else's. - Lynnea


No comments:

Post a Comment