Followers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

UPdate

Hey all you beautiful people, Leah here.

I'm sorry I have been lacking on helping with LLLTD. :( But, today I have decided that I am going to focus all my energy on this project. Because I know that as soon as we all start working more on this, we really can make a difference.

My passion for this cause has been recently been relit. I know that with all of your help, we can all make a difference in this world, I mean a REAL difference. Effect people, changes lives. I believe we can. And this will be possible if you all believe it too. :)

And I, Leah am here to help you through any problem you may have. I myself have dealt with cutting, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders and also illnesses. So I can help you with anything, can help UPlift you. Which is why they title of this is UPdate. :)


We love you all! And are here for you anytime.
Thank you for supporting us.
Leah <3
LLLTD

No comments:

Post a Comment